HOPE : Lighting up the sky

I hope to find the wisdom to understand why I'm better off without some people and why some people had to leave instead of holding on without really knowing why.
I hope to find the strength to let go before I fall. I hope to find the courage to leave before I get lost. I hope to see people for who they are not who I want them to be.
                                                                                          
I hope I know that life is hard but it gets easier when the things that are meant for me fall into place. It gets easier when you stop running and stay put. When you learn how to wait because good things take time and good people are hard to find and get .
I hope to know that’s what meant for me will never pass you by.
I hope to understand that if it doesn’t feel right, it probably isn’t. That if you have to force things to happen and lie to yourself and go against your beliefs, then it’s not for you. I hope that now I don’t get attached to wrong things/people, or temporary things/people.
I understood that your journey doesn’t have to be like anyone else’s.
I hope I learnt​ how to let go of the life I wanted and live the one that’s meant for me. Live your journey. Live your own story. I hope everyone learn how to let go of what’s not yours.
I hope you know the difference between what you want and what you need. 
I hope you learn that no matter how hard you fight, you’re bound to lose the battles that are not meant to be yours.
I hope you wait for your own blessings. I hope you don’t stop believing that your time is coming. I hope you hold your head up high and walk away with pride when you feel unwanted or unappreciated. 
I hope you know that when you find what’s meant for you, the confusion will go away. The madness will make sense. The pain inside your heart will vanish. And your happy ending will find you.

Comments

  1. Very well written.. congratulations πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thoughtful as well as Motivational... Well done ! Keep going..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work keep it upπŸ‘πŸ»

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vesy positive and motivational thoughts 🀘

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thought are still changing but we believe to hav made the stable, I feel it is what call jappiness

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well written. I agree that we must let go the things that don’t match our beliefs and if we don’t do then we deplet our own energy.So we should be careful regarding our thoughts n actions
    Very nicely explained
    Well done πŸ‘
    Appreciate it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally agree with you.We become happy when something favourable happens and shatter when we lose.Everyone must learn to embrace the failure gracefully.Your motivational words are inspiration for all.Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So thoughtful as well as Motivational... Well done ! Keep going..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very thoughtful and inspirational thoughts penned down dearπŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very thoughtful and inspirational thoughts penned down dearπŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Good reasons to spend some time alone

Anxiety – Everything you need to know